At Freeman Dental Associates of Cohasset, our dentists and team specialize in creating customized treatment plans. One way that we can do this is through a process known as smile design in Cohasset, Massachusetts. Dr. Alison Freeman or Dr. Katie Murphy will use our cutting-edge technology to create a model of your smile and then work with you to help you make the right choices to improve your appearance. Would you like to learn more? Call 781.383.6555 today to plan your visit with our team.
Using digital smile design, our skilled dentists and team can completely redesign your smile! This state-of-the-art technology enables us to customize your cosmetic treatment to meet your aesthetic goals and produce a unique and beautiful solution for your smile.
Digital smile design utilizes advanced imaging software to develop a model of your mouth and create an individualized treatment plan. There are several steps involved in this process:
- Capturing digital images of your teeth and mouth
- Reviewing the captured images to virtually model potential treatment options
- Creating a model to simulate your treatment outcome
After we have designed your treatment plan, our dentists will begin working with you to achieve the simulated results in real life.
There are many advantages to using digital smile design when considering cosmetic treatments, especially for treatments such as a smile makeover. These advantages include:
- A highly detailed diagnosis
- Impressions and digital images that clearly show your anticipated treatment results
- An increased focus on identifying and meeting your smile goals and oral health needs
- Clear and easy communication
- More easily meeting your smile goals
- Spending less time and money in our office
Call our office today if you have any questions about digital smile design or to set up your appointment with our talented dentists.